ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING ADDISON | BEHNAM RUGS
Posted on March 31, 2019
Behnam Rugs specializes in techniques for oriental rug cleaning in Addison. We always advise you to use clean water and a damp cloth to clean your oriental rugs at home. However, we assess each rug cleaning on a one-on-one basis. We use the same hand-washing techniques as were used and perfected in old Persia. However, we also stay abreast with new organic shampoos. Our organic hand-washing method of washing rugs comes from a special technique that has been documented in the Persian history of rug washing and rug making that is still used today.
Process of Rug Cleaning
- Drop off your Oriental Rugs at our showroom at 18000 Preston Rd
- A rug expert will examine your rug in front of you
- We will give a history on your precious rug
- We examine your rug fibers to identify if they are viscose-silk, wool, natural silk, or cotton
- Oriental rug tagged with rug description
- Schedule a professional hand-wash with organic shampoos
- Our 10-Step Area Rug Cleaning Process
- Use special authentic rug washing techniques
- Use special Oriental rug dehydrating techniques for wool-rugs
- Use special Oriental rug drying techniques for natural-silk-rugs
- Post-inspection of Oriental rug before delivery
- Schedule Oriental rug delivery
We offer rug appraisals for fair market value. Replacement value appraisals are also available on request.
Behnam Rugs washes fine rugs from all over the world including Oriental, Persian, Turkish, Indian, Chinese, and American Indian rugs. Our state of the art “rug cleaning-hand-washing plant” gives a whole new meaning to the word, “clean”.
Please call us at 972-733-0400 or visit us on Facebook and Instagram. For further comments or questions please contact us with your questions.Or simply visit our Yelp page and leave us a review. Thank you!